“Rise and Shine
“The white lotus, represented by white diamonds, is known to symbolise Bodhi - awakening - and represents a state of mental purity and spiritual perfection.”Lisa
- 9.3g 18ct white fairtrade gold
- 158/1.52cts F VS white diamonds
- Gemstones, precious metals & blessings:
- Diamonds represent faithfulness, purity and innocence, bringing clear positive resolution of problems, and accentuating the healing qualities of other crystals.
- White gold combines the sun and moon’s energy, thus being the highest possible gem amplifier.
- Each pair of Lotus earrings are blessed by a Buddhist monk to bring the wearer extra positivity and joy.