“All that Is”
“Hindu and Tibetan Aum signs symbolise ‘All that Is’ and bookend meditation, while the garnet channels positive energy and self- confidence. This piece is a reminder that at any time we can tune in and find our inner Zen.”Lisa
- 11.5g 18ct white fairtrade gold
- 196/1.17cts white diamonds
- 10x12mm cushion cut garnet
- Gemstones, precious metals & blessings:
- Garnets are stones of regeneration, said to bring order to chaos and used to ground one’s dreams in reality, bringing abundance, prosperity, and realisation of ambition.
- Diamonds represent faithfulness, purity and innocence, accentuating the healing qualities of other crystals.
- White gold combines the sun and moon’s energy, thus being the highest possible gem amplifier.
- Each Aum ring is blessed by a Buddhist monk to bring the wearer extra positivity and joy.